Paper bags have several stories to tell. They are worthy enough to be the part of your personal and professional life. This is because of the plethora of benefits that they hold. Apart from being your grocery trip ally, or your temporary garbage bin, the small paper bags have a lot to offer. Let’s get acquainted with the five untold wonders of a paper carry bag that will blow your mind and make you go gaga over them.
- The Faux Wall Finish: Add some elegance to your plain looking wall that makes your home look like a boring place. You can use paper carry sacks to introduce a faux-finish to your dis-coloured walls. This would not only make your walls stylish but would also help hide the stains, damages, cracks and discolouration of the wall. Moreover, it is much cheaper when compared to painting or installing a wall art.
- A Floor To Flaunt: Some smart people make their floor eco-friendly with the cheap alternative to wood. This substitute is a paper Yes, usage of such natural carriers can be helpful in offering you a floor to flaunt. It looks chic but is cheap at the same time.
- Good for the Greens: The paper is an amazing product that makes a great compost material and increases the fertility of the soil. Discarding plastic carrier can be hazardous to the earth; however, when you discard an eco-friendly bag in the soil it degrades and acts like a compost.
- Friends of Fruits & Foods: Keeping fruits in the brown kraft paper bags is the best thing you can do to the fruits and veggies. This is due to the fact that unripe fruits and mushrooms ripe easily and fast in when kept in the paper carry sacks. Also, paper packs are a healthier way to carry or convey food items to your school, work or picnic. Unlike plastic which release a harmful, toxic chemical when in contact with hot edibles, the paper pack remains healthy and keeps the food palatable and fresh for long.
- Make Pretty Paper Mats: Make your lunch or dinner time a fun time by making mats out of paper carry bags. You just need a few sturdy sacks which look pretty and colourful. Use tapes to outline the carry bag and your mat is ready. These can be amazing stuff to flaunt when your guests arrive at your home or your kids want some timepass on the dining table.