Paper is made from wood pulp. Hence bags made from paper are biodegradable and recyclable. This is the major reason why people are opting for paper bags over plastic bags these days. Customers have become quite conscious about what they are buying and what product they are using for carrying items or shopping or for gifting. Before buying any bag, customers will be first checking its quality and utility. They will definitely go for something which is stylish, sturdy, durable, and reusable at the same time. They will also check their pockets before buying them. So the bags have to be at a reasonable price. People are usually advised to buy at a wholesale rate. People will opt for those stores where they will get a variety of bags of best quality at a favorable price.
- Paper bags of different sizes, small, medium, or large are available. Different colored or a variety of patterned bags are also available.
- These might be with or without handles. Paper bags with handles are durable and reliable to carry heavy items up to a certain extent.
- These are quite versatile as they can be used for multiple purposes. They can be used as shopping bags for grocery or shopping clothing,
- Also, they can be used as gift bags. Luxury ones are also available to give a royal touch to your gifts. They also save your energy wasted on wrapping gifts. The brown bags look classy when used to gift in the office parties. The white ones are preferred by the creative people as they can craft out their designs on them.
There are some crazy ideas which you can apply on these.
- You can cut out the handles and iron them to make them straight. Then you can use them to wrap gifts.
- Also, you can make tags from a paper cut from these bags. You can cut out different shapes to decorate the presents.
- Remove the handles and make cute puppets using these. You can draw eyes, nose, and use red color to draw the lips. Paste some paper cuttings if needed.
- Shred out some bags and use them for packaging fragile materials such as crockery set, glassware, jewelry, etc. Glassware must be protected from any sort of physical damage, artificial jewelry must be kept away from moisture, and crockery set must be properly kept so that there are no scratches.
- The old ones can be used as plant bags and make a small garden.
- The handled ones can be used for multiple times as tote bags. They can be used to carry lunch boxes, clothing, an extra pair of shoes, umbrella.
These bags are so much in demand not only because of their versatility or reliability but also for their reusability feature and eco-friendly nature. They do not pose any threat to the environment, unlike plastic. Plastic wastes on being burnt release harmful emissions which cause air pollution. They are non-biodegradable. Hence if dumped, they form toxic compounds and cause soil pollution. When dumped into the seas and oceans, cause significant threat to marine life. Fishes die due to choking on consumption of plastic. Therefore one should avoid use of such plastics which are so harmful to the environment. They are one of the causes of global warming. So instead of using plastic bags, opt for paper bags.